- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Fluent in english both oral and written
- Having good knowledge in supply chain
- Having strong analytic thinking and good leadership
- Monitor production load/capacities and inventory levels (to include raw materials, components, finished good) to ensure material availability and timely release to production in order.
- Manage the inventory control function to ensure policy compliance and that the objective of accuracy (count, serial, lot, etc) product protection, timely and correct flow of paperwork, materials, and employee productivity are achieved
Candidate must be possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Electrical/Electronic, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronic/Electromechanical or equivalent. At least 5 year (s) of working experience in the related field Preferabaly staff (Non-management) (Non-Superviosr)s Read more…